I wanted to start something new on here, mainly about the thoughts and ideas about the behind the scenes and on the pitch issue. This is a working title. Any help or suggestions feel free.
- Raheem Sterling should immediately get time. Someone that creative and pacey could be a key cog when we have a lot of games coming up next season. Between the Europa League, a preseason slate, possibly the Community Shield, the Cups, and the League, some added DANGEROUS depth would be amazing
- Granted let us all temper our expectations. That was 17 minutes roughly against Wigan. (The Wigan that F%$^*& won at Anfield, but still it was Wigan) Maybe KK will give him a run of 30 minutes, and then maybe start him and get an hour. There are still a decent number of total games to be played. He was bright, but we don't need good play without the finishing touch, we need a clinical finisher. Here is to hoping he is our guy.
- This team desperately misses Dagger and Lucas. They just do not play the same, hold the same form, or exhibit the same characteristics without these two on the pitch.
- When will it be time to play our youngsters? I want to see one game with Suso, Eccleston, Sterling, Coates, and Flanagan getting serious minutes. Seeing how they work with Luis, Skrtel, Henderson, or SD may be the key to a successful end of season.
- KK has not lost his touch. We still play decent football most of the time. This team juts has not clicked. The signings have not meshed nearly as well as WE ALL thought they would
- With that said, it is infuriating to have a 21 year old CF, target man, who desperately needs confidence not getting games. Luis, Gerrard, and AC have yet to lose a game when they are all on the pitch together. Carroll create opportunity based solely on the attention he receives. Any time another team is worried enough to change their game plan, even if he hasn't scored at the prolific rate we all wanted, his impact is felt.
- Seb's goal is still amazing.
- Seb? Yeah, Seb. All Day.
- £6 million for a decent advancing in the Europa League. £10 million (rumored) for the sale of Kuyt to Fenerbache. £6 million for Aqua's buyout clause. Maybe £10-15 million injected by FSG. We have the chance to get two really decent players, or one amazing one, with this money. Let's hope it is spent well.
I promise these will be longer/ more interesting the more practice I get